Insights & expert diagnosis for optimized performance
Industrial equipment is working harder, for longer, under increasingly demanding conditions. This can create significant risk for your bottom line. As a result, protecting your assets has never been so important. Our condition monitoring services provide fluid-based insights to help reduce downtime.
Our test suite will help you identify recurrent issues and review actions based on sampling to optimize equipment performance. Armed with comprehensive insights, you can uncover potential failures before they occur while optimizing your overall operations and solidifying an effective maintenance strategy.
How does it work?
- Our certified reliability technicians collect monthly or quarterly on-site oil samples.
- The samples are mailed off same day and available for review within 5-7 business days.
- Same day actionable insights and recommendations for corrective action are provided based on visual inspection.
Test Suite Includes But Not Limited To:
- Viscosity at 40°C (ASTM D445)
- Particle Count (ISO 4406)
- Total Acid Number – TAN (ASTM D664)
- Water Content (Karl Fischer)
- Oxidation (FTIR)
- Elemental (Zinc, Calcium, Phosphorus, Silica, Etc.)
- Wear Metals (Iron, Copper, Aluminum, Etc.)
- Visual Appearance