fbpx

1935

In the 1930s, A.P. Breaux & Sons entered the retail fuel sector with a full-service gas station in Lockport, known as Leon’s Service Station. Branded as a Shell station, the store quickly became a go-to for fuel and necessities for local residents in the community. Decades later in the 1960s, the company opened another full-service gas station. owned and operated would expand its operations in the retail sector and come to own and operate five convenience stores throughout the Bayou Region.