Breaux Petroleum Products is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate for its fuel and lubricant distribution facility in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Founded in 1922, Breaux Petroleum Products is an established distributor of quality products for the energy, automotive, marine, industrial and aviation sectors in South Louisiana.
- Maintains warehouses including packaging products into drums, pails, totes, or other containers as necessary and documenting inventory conversions; organizing and keeping stock in order for accessibility; maintaining pumps and equipment used for packaging; notifying management when inventory including drums and pails runs low.
- Receives and unloads shipments and checks delivery ticket for accuracy.
- Fills customer orders for walk-ins.
- Oversees bulk shipments loaded onto outgoing delivery trucks.
- Maintains general cleanliness and order of warehouses and performs general maintenance as necessary.
- Performs weekly and monthly physical inventory counts.
- Maintains accurate records for quality control of lubricant packaging and storage including sample retention.
- Removes oil from sump and oil water separator and stores in waste oil tank; notifies disposal company for waste oil and used sorbent material pickup and disposal.
- Handles weekend callouts on a rotational basis
- Operates listed equipment and machinery as required; drives vehicle as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- Competitive pay
- Steady work (55-60 hours a week)
- Healthcare benefits program
- 8 paid holidays (birthday is a paid holiday after 1 year)
- Up to 3 weeks of vacation; 1 week after 1 year
- 401K plan with 5% company match contribution
- Monthly gas allowance
- Home every day
- Uniforms provided
- Great safety scores
- Safe workplace
- Reliable equipment
- Quarterly safety bonus program
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record (MVR requested)
- Must be able to follow OSHA safety standards and be safety conscious at all times.
- 18 years or older and legally able to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Pass a drug screen, physical, and background check
- Forklift experience preferred
How to Apply
Breaux Petroleum Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.