Our company is seeking a motivated hard-working Warehouse Associate for our fuel and lube distribution facility in Lake Charles, LA. This person would be responsible for receiving, storing, and packaging incoming products, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Maintain warehouses including packaging products into drums, pail, totes, or other containers as necessary and documenting inventory conversions.
- Organize and keep stock in order for accessibility.
- Maintain pumps and equipment used for packaging.
- Notify management levels of inventory.
- Receive, unload shipments, and check delivery tickets for accuracy.
- Fill customer orders as instructed by the supervisor.
- Oversee bulk shipments loaded onto outgoing delivery trucks.
- Maintain general cleanliness and order of warehouses and performs general maintenance as necessary.
- Perform weekly and monthly physical inventory counts.
- Maintain accurate records for quality control of lubricant packaging and storage including sample retention.
- Remove oil from sump and oil-water separator and store in waste oil tank; notify disposal company for waste oil and used sorbent material pickup.
- Available for weekend callouts on a rotational basis.
- Operate equipment and machinery as required, including driving company vehicles when needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- Comply with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- A minimum of 1 year of warehouse experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Clean Driving Record (MVR Requested)
- Must always be able to follow OSHA safety standards and be safety conscious
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral
- High School diploma/GED required
- Forklift experience preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Be able to pass pre-employment physical including a drug screen
- Competitive Pay
- Steady Work (55-60 hours/week)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance paid by the company
- 8 Paid Holidays (Birthday becomes a paid holiday after 1 year)
- 401k plan with up to 4% company match contribution
- Monthly Gas Allowance (cover your commute)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Quarterly Safety Bonus Program
- Uniforms provided
How to Apply
Click here to apply online.
Breaux Petroleum Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.