Marketing & Sales Coordinator
Breaux Petroleum Products is seeking a Marketing and Sales Coordinator to provide support to its sales and marketing teams. The ideal candidate should have prior experience with a range of sales and marketing functions including customer relationship management (CRM) systems, sales presentations, communications, digital marketing, and sales reporting. The Marketing and Sales Coordinator must be an organized multitasker with the ability to handle a number of diverse projects at once while meeting various deadlines.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Collaborate with sales and marketing directors to support strategic goals and plans.
- Create and distribute sales reports.
- Create and distribute marketing reports utilizing company marketing platforms.
- Coordinate inter-department needs between sales and marketing teams.
- Maintain consistent management of the company CRM system including data entry, list uploading, list cleaning, reports, etc.
- Track sales leads, pertinent data, reporting, and pipeline information using CRM.
- Assist sales representatives with production of outreach emails.
- Assist with management of company’s Account-Based Marketing (ABM) program
- Assist with preparation of sales proposals and presentations.
- Contribute to prospective and existing customer needs as required.
- Assist in communicating details and deliverables to sales representatives regarding campaigns and initiatives.
- Gather customer testimonials and reviews.
- Maintain inventory of promotional items.
- Provide event assistance to marketing director with registrations, coordination of booth and marketing collateral needs, post-event surveys, etc.
- Assist with marketing collateral creation.
- Participate in sales and marketing meetings.
- Provide administrative support to sales and marketing directors.
- Handle specific project requests as assigned
- Demonstrable ability to multitask and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Knowledge and use of sales tools including CRM systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications with strong experience in PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and SharePoint
- Experience working in marketing software and online applications.
- Experience with design of marketing collateral including proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with social media platforms
- Proficient in website content management systems
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer skills
- Effective analytical and critical thinking skills
- Professional demeanor
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or comparable field
- 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing and/or sales position
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance paid by the company
- 8 Paid Holidays (Birthday becomes a paid holiday after 1 year)
- 401k plan with up to 4% company match contribution
- Monthly Gas Allowance (cover your commute)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online.
Breaux Petroleum Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.