Breaux Petroleum Products is currently seeking full-time Class A drivers for its fuel and lubricant transportation division in Lake Charles and Lockport, Louisiana. Founded in 1922, Breaux Petroleum Products is an established distributor of quality products for the energy, automotive, marine, industrial and aviation sectors in South Louisiana.
- Competitive pay
- Steady work (55-60 hours a week)
- Healthcare benefits program
- 8 paid holidays (birthday is a paid holiday after 1 year)
- Up to 3 weeks of vacation; 1 week after 1 year
- 401K plan with 5% company match contribution
- Monthly gas allowance
- Sick pay
- Home every day
- Uniforms provided
- Great safety scores
- Safe workplace
- Reliable equipment
- Quarterly safety bonus program
- 2 years CDL driving experience; 1 year like experience for tankers
- Class A or B CDL with Interstate Certification as well as HAZMAT & Tanker endorsements
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential, also known as TWIC® card
- Clean motor vehicle record
- Pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Familiar with HAZMAT, FMCSA, DOTD regulations
How to Apply
Click here to complete the online application.
Breaux Petroleum Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.