Dispatcher – Lake Charles
Breaux Petroleum Products is currently seeking a full-time dispatcher for its fuel and lubricant transportation division in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Founded in 1922, Breaux Petroleum Products is an established distributor of quality products for the energy, automotive, marine, industrial and aviation sectors in South Louisiana.
- Directs transportation activities
- Coordinates daily schedules
- Schedules preventative maintenance for terminal
- Reviews driver’s logs daily (ELD)
- Plans and conducts safety meetings.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company policies
- Maintains dispatch records, shift reports, DQ files, etc
- Proactively communicates with customers
- Performs other job-related tasks as needed
- Competitive pay
- Steady work (55-60 hours a week)
- Healthcare benefits program
- 8 Paid Holidays (Birthday is a paid holiday after 1 year)
- Up to 3 weeks of vacation; 1 week after 1 year
- 401K plan with up to 4% Company match contribution
- Monthly Gas Allowance (cover your commute)
- Sick Pay
- 5+ years in the transportation industry, 2+ years dispatching preferred
- Clean MVR
- Pass physical and drug screen
- Familiar with HAZMAT, FMCSA, DOTD, and other local/state regulation
- Familiar with Lake Charles and surrounding areas
- CDL and TWIC Card(Preferred)
How to Apply
Click here to complete the online application.
Breaux Petroleum Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.