Administrative Support Specialist
Location flexible: New Orleans or Lockport office
The Administrative Support Specialist must have strong experience working in a fast-paced environment. This role requires having distinct skills in communication, organization, problem-solving, and time management meeting critical deadlines. The job responsibilities are described below but not limited to the ones listed.
- Active participation in office management, including handling general clerical tasks.
- Collect and capture data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with executive leadership, senior management as well as customers to handle requests and queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties simultaneously.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Extremely self-motivated when managing communication channels.
- Product/material traceability experience preferred.
- Accounting experience preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- An associate degree in office administration or a related field may be preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative office clerical environment.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
HOW TO APPLY
Breaux Petroleum Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.