OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY AMID COVID-19
To our valued customers,
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to take a moment to keep you informed on the status of our operations as well as the measures we are taking to protect the health and safety of all employees, customers, and visitors to our facilities.
Our daily business operations are continuing as normal and our ability to meet the needs of customers remains stable. You should not experience any change in the quality or timeliness of service you receive from us. As this is an evolving situation, we are closely monitoring the potential effects to our supply and services and will communicate any direct changes that may arise.
The health and safety of our team and those we serve is our highest priority. We are adhering to all recommended health guidelines provided by the U.S. Government, Center for Disease Control, and the World Health Organization. Internally, we have implemented several measures across all facilities to help minimize the spread of the disease. These measures include:
- Controlled facilities comprised of only essential on-site staff; designated work-from-home capabilities for eligible team members
- Increased distances between workspaces for on-site staff
- Limited interaction between staff and with visitors to each facility
- Encouraged phone and email communication only with regards to sales activities
- No inside access for non-employee visitors to facilities
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation efforts throughout entire facilities
- Requirement to stay home and self-isolate for any employee experiencing illness or symptoms related to the virus
- Strict adherence to all required health and safety measures – including recently implemented COVID-19 measures – when delivering to customer facilities
If you have questions about our operations or the measures we are implementing, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email or at 800.375.3358.
As always, thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business and are privileged to work with you. We wish you and your family continued health and safety during this unprecedented time.
Leon "Bud" Breaux III